Why exhibit your business?
Corporate, medium and small businesses of all types will be invited to exhibit and network.
One of the largest general business exhibitions and networking opportunities in Bath in 2018!
Who should exhibit?
These are the types of business that typically do well from business exhibitions:
Why are we organising this?
We have organised many business networking events over the last few years, and we wanted to organise an event that would be a cross between a large formal business exhibition and a more relaxed business networking opportunity. Associates have been organising similar events successfully in their cities, and we hope that it will be just as popular in Bath.
Our 2014 Expo (inaugural) was held at the Guildhall in Bath in July 2014. It hosted 72 stands (sold out over a month before event) and 400 visitors. The March 2015 Expo hosted 105 stands (again sold out) and 400 visitors. The Get Connected Bath Expo held in October 2015 hosted 55 stands (max capacity) and had 486 registered visitors. The March 2016 Expo hosted 102 stands (max capacity) and 660 attendees.
Networking opportunities at the Expo
Network informally with fellow business people from Bath and the region. Develop collaborative relationships. Renew local contacts or make new ones. Pick the style of networking you prefer:
- Open networking
- Coffee break networking
- Networking with fellow stand holders
- Organised networking (pre-book to reserve your place or just turn up on the day)
WHY TAKE AN EXHIBITION SPACE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- A rare opportunity to be face to face with many local and regional business people.
- Your business will be featured on the show’s high quality website with links to your website.
- A great value low cost boost for your business, giving your business high profile as well as the opportunity for building useful business contacts.
- Build regional credibility.
- Free entry of visitors by pre-registration will encourage local and regional participation.
Bath Business Expo exhibition stand pricing
Who exhibits for Business?
Who exhibits for Property & Home?
Who exhibits for Health & Leisure?
•Google Ad word’s Specialist
•Social Media specialists
•IT management and security
•Loft conversion specialist
•Kitchen / Bathroom Designers
•Painter and Decorators
•Gas heating / plumbers
•Sports injury specialists